From Lisbon to: Sintra, Peña Palace & Cabo de Roca Day Trip
This beautiful town along the coast a short distance from Lisbon is filled with history and sightseeing opportunities at every turn. Enter in the fantasy of a beautiful romantic Palace of Peña, visit Quinta da Regaleira, wander around the charming Sintra village and then enjoy the view from Europe's westernmost point.
What You'll Do
- See the fairytale palaces and gardens of Sintra landscapes
- Marvel at the whimsical architecture of Pena Palace
- Visit Quinta da Regaleira
- Go to Cabo da Roca, continental Europe's westernmost point
What to Expect
On this private Sintra tour, discover the whimsical architecture of the town center and Sintra landscapes.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon, transfer by private vehicle to Sintra city center, where you will have some time to explore the old streets of Sintra, see the extravagant Pena Palace and visit Quinta da Regaleira.
Afterwards, it is time to see Cabo da Roca, continental Europe’s westernmost point.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free time to explore each stop.
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- For 1 Person - 160€
- For 2 to 6 - 70€ / Person
Duration - 6H
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary can be changed according to your interests
Please contact us for more information and make a reservation. If you are looking for an apartment to rent, check out here our apartment in the Historic Center of Lisbon.