From Lisbon to: Arrábida Natural Park, Azeitão & Cabo Espichel Day Trip
Explore the lush green, Mediterranean-like landscape of the Arrábida Natural Park on an 7 hour tour from Lisbon.
What You'll Do
- Enjoy a private tour to Arrabida
- Visit Azeitão Village
- Savor Tortas de Azeitão, a delicious traditional dessert made with egg cream
- Climb up to the top of Serra da Arrábida, a national park, in the thick of the sea and the hill
- Relax and enjoy the calm beaches of Arrábida
- Take in views stretching out over the Atlantic Ocean at Cabo Espichel
What to Expect
Discover the stunning beauty of the Arrábida Natural Park on a full-day sightseeing tour from Lisbon. Following a pick-up from your hotel or apartment, to exit Lisbon through the 25 de Abril bridge heading towards the Arrábida ridge.
Go to Serra da Arrábida. There, enjoy a climb up to the top of the ridge. You will have no words to describe the incredible landscape presented in front of you. To the north you will be able to see the entire city of Lisbon, the mountains of S. Luís, S. Francisco, Louro and Gaiteiros. And to the south, the crystal clear blue sea, the islets, the Tróia peninsula and the city of Setúbal.
The climb down will be through Portinho da Arrábida. A paradisiacal beach with crystal clear water and white sand in the mouth of the river Sado. It can't be missed.
You will have free time to enjoy the fantastic beaches with crystal clear water.
Go to Cabo Espichel and hop out to explore the Santuário de Nossa Senhora do Cabo Espichel, a pilgrim site since the early 18th century. Stroll to the nearby cliffs for breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free time to explore each stop.
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- For 1 Person - 160€
- For 2 to 6 - 70€ / Person
Duration - 7H
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary can be changed according to your interests
Please contact us for more information and make a reservation. If you are looking for an apartment to rent, check out here our apartment in the Historic Center of Lisbon.